Thursday, April 26, 2007


Raining, raining and raining. I love, love and love it. Even when you had a really rough day, once it starts to rain, your mood soothe away somehow. So I’d been sitting in a 1.5-seater burkshire sofa, covered in premium leather in my showroom, of course aided with a shot of caffeine and kacang goreng and Sade is playing on the background. Can you believe it; I’ve been eating this kacang goreng tidak bermerek seharga seribu perak per plastik dari warung Bu haji di belakang showroom, everyday for the past 7 days. I love, love and love them. Anyway, this moment of males2an di tengah hujan sambil mengkhayal ngalor-ngidul begini emang paling manthapss di seluruh dunia. This is my ultimate indulgence together with bubble bathing, retail therapy and chocolate binging.

Males banget kerja, especially when my next vacation is only around the corner (precisely 18 hours 20 minutes to go). In the past 2 days, I only sat in front of the computer, berita di Koran basi semua.. berita orang mati semuah.. Boris Yeltsin lah, Virginia Massacre lah, Lumpur Lapindo lah.. aduhh yang laenn sii?! mana hasil pemilu di France? Lama amat.. mau tau dong siapa yang menang. Eh, actually I was watching Tukul last night. I am not a fan of Indonesian talk show truthfully, but if a guy could make 30 million rupiah per hour, I guess he’s worth checkin out. Yeah, yeah, not bad! He’s funny alright and he’s smart, I can tell. He knows how to throw a decent joke and know how to” mengembalikan bola” dari tamu2nya. I’ll give it one year the max before it goes to the backdoor. The show business is very tough huh? Today you are the hottest item and next year you will be another “yesterday news”. Makanya big thumbs up for the one and only OPRAH who survives the talkshow business for decades.

Udah ah jadi melenceng, So today I was browsing yahoo! Images and working on the shopping list with my colleagues. My store manager wants Kenzo perfume, my architect wants a Chloe and my accountant wants Elizabeth Arden beauty kit. Aduhhh banyaakkk duitt nii (duit titipan semua haha!) Gaya euy, mo membabi buta di Orchard (nyeah, nyeah, belanja buat orang laen though) As for the boss who flied all the way to Singapore, namely me myself and I, wont be able to afford anything after splurging on the opera and plane’s tickets (sighs) sedihhh amaatt… gajiann dong gajiann, Mr. Julian!!

By the way, my darling Claudia was calling me last night; while I was tidur siang (thank you very much) Kenapa all of you know the exact time I sleep?? The other day it was Diky who ruined my tidur siang, Malemnya Andre, kemaren Claudia telepon pas gua tidur siang, eh malemnya Bobskee was calling pas gua udah di langit ketujuh. Tapi I love you all too much, so it’s okay. Anyhow I confessed to my ex-boyfriend’s cousin, whom I have considered to be my own little sister, that I have fallen in big times admiration for one very, very, very special individual. Is this a wrong thing to do?
Anyway, I kept saying to her that this person is very, very, very perfect. Inside and outside, top to bottom, forward and backward, yesterday, today and tomorrow. She went speechless because she knows my attitude towards guys, I would never use the term “perfect” to describe a guy. Pasti guah bilang keren banget, ok banget, high quality, eligible and all that, but never “perfect”. She wants me to email his picture and she said she would print it out then stick it on her bedroom wall, lay hands and pray over the picture day and night. “God if this man is for Cie Lin2 then tolong dibukain jalan, tapi kalo bukan, buat aku aja. Amin!”

Terus yang laen2 gimana dong cie? Dikemanain semua itu tabungannya?” Dikemanain yah sa?? Buat kamu ajah gituh? Aduhh but can I keep my scorpio? Humm.. darling, darling I’m gonna trade you with Mr. Perfect karena saya nonton kotbahnya Pastor Kong He di family channel kemaren. Kata Pastor Kong He the best relationship style is the mix of best friend love and unselfish love, sedangkan our style is the game playing and possessive style, right? Mana bisa hepi in the long term kalo beginih terus huh? Sudah gihhh dikau mencari mangsa baru sajah.. udah kelamaan nii nangisin dan mikirin kamu teruss.. loe juga pasti udah kebanyakan nelen panadol dan cangkok jantung kan all these years. We have started as lovers, enemy, friends, lover, in between lover and friends, in between enemy and best friends, huh? Bingung juga kan? Udah terlalu panjang sejarahnya kamyu dan akyuu.. mendingan kita start fresh ajah yuukkk.. (yuuukkk!!) Tinnn.. guah belom ngepak nii.. males banget!! Berat bawa2 hairdryer and curling iron. Minjem kamu punya ajah yahh!!

No comments: