Friday, June 29, 2007

pink skies all over again

yes people, the mcdreamy addiction is still on. I'm so mezmerized by his charms and kindness, so fascinated by his intelligence and his unbelievably handsome face (hewl yeah!!)
huahhh.. ko Tuhan baek banget yahhh sama guaa.. not only that HE creates this beautiful, annointed, so close to perfection human being, HE also allows him to cross path wif me... sighhh....
So, dear friends, please accept my apology for turning down all of the invitations for lunch, dinner, coffee, movie, goodness me, i dont even say yes to a painting exebition and salon and midnight shopping spree di sensi . I am totally out off my mind. i know, i commit the cardinal sin of abandoning my friend for a hot, correction super hot, date.
I spend time wif him, all the time, from lunch to coffee, to dinner, to coffee again pokoknya tiap hari full on deh. And this is what i hate abt jakarta.. why the city is so big?? and macet?? why do people have to live far away from each other??? kalo di bandung it will only take you 20 mins to go from bandung utara to selatan. but yesterday we went all the way from kemang to pantai indah kapuk, it was like... D'oh!! forever!!!
but well, seperti mami papi bilangg... kalo lagi fall in lurrveee... even 3 hours in traffic feels like not long enough ahahhahaha... it was like, "We're home already?? Damn!" So yeahhh... by this time, i should have been calling all of my bestfriends to give them the detail of the detail of my mcdreamy obsession... i've told cha2, fely, tirzah, i even called buruts and christine. so, if i have not called you yet, stand by the fone. san, you'll get the details when we meet up nex wik yah.. and bob! if you want to kno, you call me, bro! poi, since i hardly meet you, tanya cha2 ajah deh... okay, who did i miss?? oww hot mama, you can ask tirzah if you are not buzy watching jerry springer hahaha.. anyway, please be happy for me, and please pray for me...

No comments: