Monday, June 25, 2007

how i meet mcDreamy

btw, before i start, have you watched that show, how i meet your mother. Well, if you have not, go to kemang foodfest and buy the DVD immediately. It is funnier than FRIENDS, i swear on Gucci. Usually i would spend 2x12 hours to do a DVD marathon to finish every DVD that i purchased. I think i spend 4 days to watch the whole 2 seasons of Prison break. But with this series, it is so good that i dont want to spill it out. I want to indulge on it. So i spend 6 days, one disc per day. I drink Dry Martini and eat Lindtt Dark chocolate while watching it. What can i say? something that great is worth the wait haha.
Anyway, the storys goes up like this,
i was sitting down with my girlfriends having lunch. we were talking and laughing and were having a good time. Then he enters the room. The room is crowded and it was quite noisy. But then he looked at me, I looked back and tried not to fall from my chair. (Hey come on! he is drop dead gorgeous. All the girls in the room were drooling when he walked into the room) He was talking to other people, and then i was having trouble tuning into the conversation. My mind was on the other part of the room. He looked at me, the second time. Now, i am trying not to choke the meat in my mouth. He is still gorgeous, for goodness sake. He was walking towards my crowds, and i swear this time i almost fell from my chair, due regards to a sudden nervous attack. But then he smiled and asking for my name. I was smiling, and hoping that the spinach did not stuck in between my teeth, shook his hand and told him my name.
From then on, the story turns out to be very interesting. If you happen to be one of my friends whom i called in the middle of the night terus aku curhat2in kaya orang gila, saking aku stressnya dealing and trapped in this game, well you might say that "very interesting" is an understatement. But yeah, things are going well wif McDreamy and we are up to "un-date Date" number 10 so far. and if i happen to be together with MCDreamy at last, i would ask him his side of the story. otherwise, just remember this as the story when saint kryptonite almost fall from her chair because she is astound by the presence of a drop dead gorgeous man.

No comments: