Monday, June 04, 2007

i'm home..

sitting down in my office at 12:45 and told myself, "Finally back in civilisation". I hate the first days coming back from holidays, because i still am wishing that the holiday is not over. I love the fact that i finally got to see indri gautama in person. I have huge respect for cum laude student/sucessful business woman/annointed preacher who can deliver a three hours sermon in perfect English. It's worth the 2 hours traveling to Bogor over the weekend.
Actually the 3 days retreat had hooked me up with a new set of friends, the overseas educated/young professionals/ christian breed. I was like, "this is home!" I am so thanking Silvia for introducing me to these people and calling me persistently to come to this retreat. I imagine how much i would hav missed if i did not go. See, the first years when i went back from perth, i was nagging and whining and crying my eyeballs out to my girls, telling them how hard it is to find people with the same passion and background as you are. The passionate christians are not so business minded, and the smart cookies who bring home the bacon (i ended up dating some of em) are party animals, and most of the people who go to the same boutique and gala dinners with you, do not speak english and can only talk about cosmetics. I was driving myself to insanity. But Thank God, i could finally meet a group of people who (constantly) talking about the stock market over the dining table and gather every Thursday for prayer meeting.
Yuukss.. so if anyone ask me what i'd be doin in the next couple of days, in the near future, i'll be wif them. Learning about the stock market (since that's always be the main conversation topic), learning how to play piano (since they ask me to play in the gathering, and D will teach me how to), learning more about Christianity (since pastor Jani is always present wherever we go) and be inspired, be stimulated, be motivated to grow.
*Yah yah.. you all know that i'm a person who is gak mau kalah.. i hav to at least keep up wif my friends, so guess what i'm doing this morning: I gathered all the business papers in the past 7 days, and studied the fluctuations of shares, dollars and index in BEJ haha.. Geex i've never studied those tables diligently even back during the the times of economic exam.*
It has only been one day since i unpack my trunk, i havent even send my clothes to the laundry, i've already got loads of holiday invitations.. ARGh!! mau pegi pisann.. tapi jatah bolosnya udah abis?! gimana dong!
  • Mr. Big is going to Spore for Singapore great Sale (and the JET concert)
  • Silvia is leaving for perth next week (care for indonesia concert by mr.I Yudhoyono),
  • Seni is leaving for Melbourne on June (for the release of "Kado KEnzo" movie)
  • Tirzah is going to Sydney on July (for hillsongs conference)
  • and Andrew is planning this bali trip on August..

Huahh.. Jalan2 tiap bulan!! bayarnya pake apaa euy.. kapan gua nabungnya yaahh??

No comments: