Sunday, June 10, 2007

hello world

Have been so capeekk.. so exhausted lately.. udah 9 hari nih.. gak pulang ke rumah before 1 in the morning!! i need to catch up on my beauty sleep!! pegi maeenn terus.. seru sihh.. i cannot complain.. finally i got an occasion to wear my "spandex" dress. It looks good though, since i've dropped couple of pounds due regard to tired-ness. Ow have i told you that i cropped my hair supershort? I'm trying to pull out "Vic beckham" look, skinny gal in le smoking, black vest and super tight white shirt, of course wif her brunette straight-dropped bop hair. so loving this new style.
Anyway, i'm so enjoying hanging out wif these grupz of friends. You know, once you passed the awkward moments, started to bond, started to get close and feel comfortable being in a new group, once you have turned from a new-comer to a regular, and started to become one of us. It is good. You want to see them everyday, have so much things to talk about and since it is the initial stage, you have not seen the bad traits of you friends, you think they are perfect and you love them so much. yah, friendship is basically just like relationship, only that you could have more than one love interest. haha.
So, i have been seeing my niu friends 24/7. my day would start at 7, since most of my friends work in Jalan sudirman, they all woke up at 6 and they managed to give the kemang girl wake up calls, and we talked all day, we meet for lunch, then for coffee breaks, then for nyalon or shopping di PI or PS, then big group dinner, then evening coktails, then followed by late night fone calls. (See, apa bedanya sama orang pacaran??)
and, claudia, bobske, burut, cha2, popoy, if you read this, please notify that my dream has come true. i have found my MCDREAMY. I've called my mum yesterday morning and told her that i have found the impossible dreamboat. haha. the funnier thing is, my exboyfriend is the one who sets us up. i mean how could this be any crazier? see girls, that's what i am saying about maintaining good friendships with your ex, you never know if years later the bastard broke your heart might introduce you to the next big thing. And all in all, Mcdreamy had asked me out.. AAA!! who wants to accompany me to shop for new dress and shoes? Now, please pray hard, and to all of my girlfriends out there, please get your praying equipments out and start fasting and get down on your knees and pray for me hahahahaha.

No comments: