Monday, August 13, 2007

lost in translation

It has been a month since i last blogged, geez, i cant believe that i can live without blogging for a month..
that's how the saying goes, huh?

addiction cannot be stopped but replaced by a bigger addiction

yes, so my purpose of blogging today is to report the current affair from loverville haha..

McDreamy and I are very happy.. I've hoped to introduce him to all of my friends, my closest ones especially.
He has met all of my family members (yes including my sencimping cousins.. ) and he has witnessed how secimping they could be.. (but all i am saying is tat if he has not met the Queen Bee, the master of sencimping-ness, he hasnt seen nothing!!) So, leloy my dear, when will you leave SF huh?

and, as for my closest darlings in perth, i'll be there in november. so, wait for moi, yes?

McDreamy and Me have just come bakk from Bandung on Sunday evening,
He accompanied me to my Great Grandmother's funeral,
Thank Goodness that he came wif me, y'all know how boring an "acara tutup peti" of a "cina totok" family is?!
is like, the chai-ma doing some prayers and bakar2 hio here and there, and we were stucked there wif a plate full of kacang and sweets, we were tempted to bring playing cards and play capsah instead of listening to the cai-mah. But, eventually we did something better than that!! haha// McDreamy, yunkiee, fanny and me, we drove all the way to lembang and spent the whole afternoon swimming at SanGria.

Well, actually it was more of eating by the poolside and maen perang air rather than swimming, but we had a lot of fun.. i tink we blew our stomach by ordering too many food.. have i told you that i have gained probably 3 kg since i dated McDreamy (and he, himself has gained i tink 5-6 KG hahaha) At the end of the day, we were sitting at the jacuzzi, and saying "kita bukannya harusnya berduka cita dan berkabung yah???"

anyway.. promise dont tell my parents yah..

No comments: