Friday, May 18, 2007

life is a vacation

Anyway, I just realised that Indo has much more public holidays than Oz. Even I thought Australians are lazy enuf that they have to make the Queen’s birthday a public holiday. Well, since this is the first year that I do an office job in Indonesia, I was surprised to find myself getting “public holiday” break like every 2 weeks. My one-day break was great. I was talking to a guy friend whose name I had to keep in secret because he wants me to take him for facial appointment on Sunday (haha!) then I hang out in fudfest wif Andre and Rian ketawa2 gak puguh dan gosipin our lawyer friend (haha! Siapa suruhh gak ikut..) til 2 in the morning. Bangun pagi2, I had the most perfect morning, eating my favourite breakfast which is two toast, dipped in kopi kapal api, peanut butter and strawberry jam and I was reading stacks of last year UK VOGUE that I bought in QB WORLD ON SALE (I mean, you could buy an issue of UK VOGUE for 20 ribu!! I was in heaven!!) Then I went for Starbucks lunch and Shopping Session in SEIBU with my darling Tirz and EEW. Actually, yesterday was the first time I went out with them as a couple. It is funny when you have been friends with two people for years and years and years, and suddenly one day they are dating and you were like ‘Where have you two been all these times?” But the two of them are so dodol and so cute together. AND I am going to be Tirzah’s bridesmaid (yeah!!) Anyway, SEIBU is just beyond!! Love, love, love Seba’s collections and the dressing room. Oh my goodness, the baroque armchair in magenta is just so cute. Anyway, I just blow my saving for this month buying a black jersey that is so tight I tot It was spandex! I am so having to cut off some carbs and doing some cardio if I ever want to fit into the dress. Tirzah is doing PT and she told me a normal woman could only have 20% body fat in her body. She is so toned and sexy and has 26%. I imagine eventhou I am kurus (kalo kata Andrew: kecil, kurus, pendek dan jelek hahaha) there is no muscle in my body, only bones, skins and some excessive sumchan. Even Devy is on a Diet. She’s so langsing and sexy and she is drinking this juice from Oncom Jaya (girl, you are more bandung than me! Even I don’t know that Oncom Jaya sell a diet juice) Apanyalagiii yang mo dikurusin dari dikauu, say?? Later during that night, Scorpio (finally) called and he dropped by my house for coffee, chit chat and Donald Trump. I woke up the next morning at 7, talked to Claudia on the phone (Good luck for the exam, darling. Tell your mama and tante Lanny I say hallo) Went to works and at 13:00 EEW, Tirzah and Rio came for lunch. Goodness me, I have not seen Rio since Xen’s wedding, then he met Corleone randomly last weekend and my ex told me that I am in JKT now. Wah, turns out Jakarta is not as big of a city yah? Yah, after we finished our lunch in Dakken, they head to Sensi and I Back to my office (sigh!). I so cannot wait for the next public holiday, which is only 2 weeks away from now (haha). Hopefully, I can make it to this 3 days getaway that Silvia is throwing. I am so wanting to see Indri Gautama in person.

No comments: