Monday, August 21, 2006

there she goes again,

yes it's the last day of the long weekend now, down town in bandung city hijau berbunga. so here i am, sitting down with a can of pocari, no i dont consume jiguja for gucci sake, and a huge plate of bakut bakarr (damn gud!) i was just landing about a couple hours ago, from la la land of course. I wud not want to be stuck in traffic jam in bandung for 5 it's-freakin-holi-dayz-my-fren, yes thanks to all those B-plated cars. yep, so me and me-huneh we spent the wiken in the B-plated land.

anyhow, it's been a tremendous blessing for me, the fact that my darling is a fashion junkie. (well, it's one of the requirements to become my darling anyway. ya'all kno i'd been growin up wif a very stylish brotha who luves to dandanin me, so i cant stand a man who hav no idea wat skinny jeans or legging are) btw, this holiday season is shopping marathon for us and ev. hah. then after we're done wif the retail theraphy. we eat. we eat big tymes. fyi, i gain 4 pounds in 5 days, due regards to baby back ribs and kambing bakar.. gudness me! yes in short, we had a really great tyme. from amnesia (gila-gilaann..!), to fashion show (jessie dahlink, you look fabulous!), to ritz carlton (gebrak teruss yuu..!) , to x-lg (gila-gilaan lagii..!), to verigo (masi gilaa-gilaann jugaa..)

huehh.. tapi i still manage to get up at 8 in the morning and pack my luggage to bring my tired arse back home. thanks to my most pengertian mum, she booked a masseur for me. so that's how my wiken ended. a 3 hours massage session at home. ow, and tagihan credit card to be paid.

No comments: