Sunday, August 06, 2006

so here it goes,

we were sitting on his private jet, champagne on the right hand and chocolate on the left.

"how's the champagne, angel?"
"bittersweet."
"You sound a bit tense. do you want another shoot?"
"cant hide being nervous and feeling uncomfortable."
"That's the first time i hear my angel being honest about her feeling. you are nervous in my presence, angel?"

i smiled. nervously. of course i am nervous. i'm in his private jet, and i cant play cool with him. he's my boss. for gucci sake.

He stared at me for a second too long, then he says

"can tell you something? i dont like my life. cant do what i really want to do, have to live under my dad's shadow, have to put on a mask every morning i wake up. i dont recognise who i am anymore, just living in the borderline of insanity. Making money is the only thing that keeps me insync. i dont know what else to do, just know that it's the only purpose of my existence."
"but you got to do what you want to do rite?"
"yeah. like playing golf, spending the weekend in europe, acquiring new lands here and there"
"i mean what you really want to pursue?"
"What do i want to pursue? my life is predestined by my father, angel. i cannot have a dream."
"but you have one, right?"
"day after day i just remind myself, that i should be thankful for what i have"
"Are you happy with what you have"
"haha. name one person who wouldnt trade place with me, angel?"
"Ever been in love?"
"Why do you ask me that?"
"Because a person who has experienced love never said he doesnt like his life"
"then you know what the answer is."
"Really? never has anyone special?"
"I've been engaged once. i thought i loved her. how couldnt i love her? she is the most perfect woman God could ever created. but then i left her for my job, and it didnt hurt at all. so i just think, if i could not love a perfect woman, then love just does not cup of tea. IT does not gives me satisfaction at all"
"i see. what a wonderful life, boss."
"hahaha. but somehow you have brought a new colour to my life, angel. You are different to any other women, well any other person whom i have ever met. i feel safe when you are around."
"safe?"
"You know. i make too many sins in my life. having a guardian angel by my side might delay the punishment by God."
"that means a lot. coming from you"

"Anyway. with the flashD report. what do you put for bridging proposal?"
"I think the johsnon analysis is applicable for the.."
"Are you kidding me? You'd be doomed to fail if you applying that principle. Johnson only applies for micro business. we're talking about multi million dollar project. use your cum laude brain, woman! no time for playing around! Here's how you should do it..."

After a while, i am kinda getting used to with mr. krytonite's temprament. HE can be very sweet and fragile at once, then the next minute, he's back into becoming a cold hearted CEO. without any notice, of course. IT does not matter how hard you try to do your best, you will never be able to meet his expectations. He will always comes up with much more brilliant things that you could never thought of. As much as i want to hate him, my fascination and adoration for his brilliant minds just keep growing.

"by the way angel, i do have a dream. but i cant tell you just yet"

No comments: