Wednesday, July 05, 2006

something to know

i was surprised to know that people i dont really know do read my blog sometimes. I received messages in FS commenting about the content of my blog. "It's entertaining and funny" I am flattered and embarrased at the same time. I've been reading my blog and found that the content is like 80% full of crap, with many wrong spelling and wrong grammar haha. oh well, i shud put something less dumb than what i put ya?

anyhow, i was late for my meeting wif premier (thanks to italy versus germany last night), dont have time to do my hair. So, after the meeting was over i went to Roger's to get it washed and blow-dried. I couldnt stay in a salon without a stack of reading materials, so i asked for "semua majalah bazaar" that they have, ow and not forgetting "coffeemixnya dua"

I was stucked with an article about breast implants. The article is a kind of FAQ stating the exact place where you insert the silicone, the materials used to enlarge those assets to the risk of a failed implementation (damn. not pretty at all) Well, as much as i do not judge those who want to have one, i might be given an opportunity to share some funny risks attached to it. Here are some:

  • Your body may “over-heal” by forming a tight scar capsule around the implant, which can cause the breast to appear artificially round and feel unnaturally firm. This may occur on one or both sides.
  • Decreased Nipple Sensation – This is more likely to occur in larger implants.
  • Shifting – The implant may move after surgery, causing discomfort or abnormal breast shape.
The other risks are more serious and dangerous, but by knowing these possible risks alone, i wont dare to go under the knife. Well, who want abnormal breast shape anyway?

Okay, so done with surgery thing, i learn something kind of interesting while browsing through friendster today. I'd be honest with you. I am very happy at this stage of life and relationship where i stand right now. But somehow, somewhat i found myself still curious about the memories that i have left behind. Not that i wish i've done something different to my past. I dont live life with regret. But, there are always butterflies and stomach tingles when you recall all the sweet memories that you once had experienced. For that reason only, i used to browsed through "the past"

Well, sometimes the accomplishments of "the past" have made me a little tender inside. Whether the past are ex-crush-es, ex-boyfriends, ex-boyfriend's girlfriends, sum biatchz who used to make my lyfe miserable, some gurls whom once i got partying with, some hi-bye's, some used-to-be-the-IT-gurls or the biggest players in town. If i see how far they've gone since the last point i left their lives, it kinda has some effects on me. Effects like: intimidation, envy, curiousity, pity sumtimes, any many2 other feelings that come at once.

But then again i think, why the hew do i care too much about the past? I was looking at a page of a beautiful friend who was being in a very long term relationship. Now that she's out of the deep root, she has taken the world. she has the slogan "single and fabulous" printed on her forehead. Fabulous career, fabulous shoes, fabulous social life (i mean, she's on vacation every month) .*damn i miss single days* OR a mantan who is goin to get married. *Hum, that's a hard one as well*.

Anyway, since i found tat obsessive checking out can only cause negativity on me, i stop. I mean they have a fabulous life, but so do i. so, i've made a pact with my inner self. Until my past can do no more effect on me , only by then i will allow myself to check out on them again.Well, for now, i just want to remember all the fabulous things that currently are happening to me. Hey someone might be single and fabulous, but i am proud to say, i am taken and loving it. Message of the day: dont envy anyone, you are fabulous. *mwahh*


No comments: