Monday, July 24, 2006

another story to tell

Hello
1800- heaven on earth?
Haha. Tat’s so lame
I would like to speak with the most beautiful angel there?

That is the lamest line ever
Well I did not mean it’s you
Haha. You got me there
So, how you been angel?
Tired. Been working my ass off.

Yah, what are you up to?
Economic review. That’s what I do. There’s this company capitol pty. ltd.
Yeah I heard you are doing their finance. That’s one huge company. I’m impressed
I don’t know how a company that messy could make millions everyday.

I can tell you how
Haha. Bulls. I’ve been working on their reports for months and found nothing
Number one: tax deductions. Number two: investment on parents company. Number three their CEO is a genius

I read from forbes that he made dangerous move. I also heard he’s still very young in age.
Only 5 years older than you, angel. Very smart very courageous. He bought undervalued land overseas and turned them into gold mines. He negotiated to become the sole distributor for the state government over the period of 20 years ahead. All projects are financed by the parent company and of course by the tax payers of the United States of America. He doesn’t need economic paper works bullshit to make millions of dollar everyday.

How the hell do you know all these?
Because I’m the young and smart CEO we’ve been talking about
Bulls

Haha. That’s not an appropriate way to talk to your boss
Well, it’s past office hour already. We shall continue by tomorrow then
Don’t. hang up. You got me there. Haha.
Then why do I still need to do this paperwork bullshit?
Corporate governance. We’re a public company. The stakeholders need to see things in print.

So, should I write what you’ve told me?
Well. No need angel, they don’t need to know what I do. As long as I keep injecting funds, they don’t care where the money comes from. Just put some demand supply curve that you learnt on high school and put some economic terms to confuse those corporate worms.
Your comment is very degrading. I’ll file my resignation paper tomorrow

No. Don’t get me wrong. I am telling you all these in fact because I want to offer you a promotion. Of course with a side of a pay rise


State me an offer I could not refuse.
Ah. Godfather. I love the godfather.
I don’t. I think Michael Corleone is the biggest scum of all.
Then you should marry him. Because that’s what his wife says.

Anyhow angel, there is this grand opening party for our sub division in Sydney. I want you to fly there next week with me.

I don’t mix business with personal agenda.
Who’s mixing what? Don’t be too arrogant angel. As the CEO of Capitol, I only see you as one of my employee. I give you an official order as the company’s financial officer to conduct an evaluation on our building project there.


(I hold the tears in that are going to flow from my eyes. His words are always very hurtful, very degrading, and disrespectful but then I said)
Order is accepted, sir.

Good. So can I take you for downtown shopping tomorrow? It would be cold down there. A minx fur coat will look good you. You have 10 thousand dollar in total to spend. Company budget, my dear. Besides, I don’t want my stuff to look ugly in front of my valuable clients?

Do you always spend 10 thousand for an employee’s uniform?
No. This is the first time I employ an angel. She’s too precious that I have to spare a budget to dress her. The other mortals, well they can go with the chippo uniform.

That’s the thing about Mr. million dollar kryptonite. One minute he can make you feel much degraded because he said hurtful things. But the next minute he just makes you feel like a million dollar baby, because of all the compliments and praises that only him can say.

No comments: