Friday, July 07, 2006

kryptonite files, part 2

so, another round of date?
it's not a date, it's a lunch
haha. you like him already.
no way.
Well, dont be.
What? you are the one who sets us up
I told you i owe him my life, but dont fall for that predator darling.
Predator huh? it's an understatement. He wants to be called the devil
An angel and a devil. how romantic!

So, ready to break the law again?
Where could we possibly go? the white house may be?
May be next time. For now, let's have lunch in the central train station.
What?

I have never known they have a fine dining restaurant in the train station.
I know that you dont know
that's offensive
I am offensive and irresistable
(that's true. Damn)
I mean, you're the kind of angel that dwells in the sanctuary right? not the guardian angel that flies around everyday.
Offensive and sweet-talker
hahaha

So, are you a philosophy person angel?
nietzche and carl jung wrote interesting things
ha, i worship nietzche. good choice
of course, you do. you call yourself the devil
haha. you're the one who read him. so what are you then? a fallen angel?
what, no! no way. i am just kinda into something different
eventhough it's against your own belief?
well, test drive. no intention to buy

That's why you are here having lunch with the devil, angel.
It's against your logical reasoning, but you just cannot resist me
it's called the original sin. the temptation to the flesh. the sin of lust
haha. you are so arrogant. you're saying like i'm lusting for you
aren't you, angel?
you wish
haha. look, who's the arrogant one here?
i'm sorry, i didnt mean it that way
No prob. I know you like me already.

Listen
(he stares deeply into my eyes)
first date is a test drive
second date is you are putting the down payment
and i just need another date to make you mine

As much as i hate what he said, i cannot deny the statement
As much as i want to leave, i dont want this conversation to end

the kryptonite himself is too arrogant, too charming, too manipulative, too sweet, too intriguing, too fascinating, too charismatic, too confident, too fragile, too devilishly good looking, too annoying and entertaining at the same time.
I just cant fight this feeling. this is the fight that i know i cant win. There is nothing that i can do, i just cant escape the all the words he had planted in my head.

so i decide,
to fall.

No comments: