Friday, June 30, 2006

a woman's friday night blues: decoded


Damn, why is it so hard to get in the mood to do some stuff for work? You know, since i have decided to do some teaching to occupy my free times, i did not realise i was setting myself up for loads and loads of homework. Feel like i'm back at uni days. I enjoy teaching so much, especially teaching my new kid, little ian. Goodness me, he's so cute (he'll be a heartrobe!), so smart, so innocent (a very rare quality these days, hope he'll never change in 10 years time and breaks women's heart!) Anyhow, but putting up teaching materials together is just, well, i'm just such a lazy bum. Moreover, after i've got myself to do business together wif my darling , i've just realised i've set myself up for more workloads. Paperwork kinda workloads that is. Damn. I love love love the adrenaline rush that comes from meeting clients and set up some presentations, but doing the follow-ups and the waiting phase are just really testing me. Oh well, i cant complaint, afterall i'm grateful that i got some stuff to do, that way i wont be dead because of boredom.


Well, It's friday night and the match of the day is Germany versus Argentia. A magnificent game to watch, that is for my boyfriend, not me. You know what, after almost three long enduring weeks of the soccer season, i think my boyfriend is more in love and more interested in del pierro, ronaldino, ronaldo, romeo, don juan, or whoever! than me. I'm just being a normal woman here, a selfish normal woman that is, who is entitled to the freedom of speech in this relationship if she is being abandoned. I deserve to be loved more than some kicking ball games. Well fellow ladies, if the same thing happens to you, you got to do what you got to do. here's what i say: he loves the game, i love "THE GAME". Some guys are just needed to be kicked on the back for not knowing his priority's right. Let me tell you the rule of "the game": IF you cannot join the enemy, BEAT THEM!. if he's busy doin his thing, guess what, I'll be busier doing my thing and i have no time to listen to who's better del piero or another del italiano!


I've just watched a newly purchased DVD of basic instict2. I was a huge fan of the original version: i think catherine Tramell has the sexiest organ of a human body, that every woman needs enlargement of. You know, the bigger the better *no, my blog is rated PG, nothing is needed to be censored*. by all means my friends, it is the brain. However, i was so disappointed to find that the sequel is not good, in fact it is not good at all. I mean, sharon stone is sexy and all that, but the character should be played by someone half her age.


Are you still reading? Still want to read about more complaints? haha, i'll sum it up! It's good to be a woman because we are allowed to bitch about stuff then just blame it on the monthly PMS. Of course i'm not making things up, by this shall all men know, that women, we just cant help being emotional, being too sensitive, too melancholy when it comes to "that time of the month". We cannot explain the science of

"I just need to eat more chocolate, hellow, it's the PMS",
"I'm so stressed out i need to buy that pair of shoes, ou and that pair too! what boros? PMS! D'oh",
"Of course i gain weight. PMS darling!", "What pimple? PMS darling",
"How come you dont love me so much anymore? What? too sensitive? well, again, it's the PMS"


So my fellow XY gene carriers, just beware and of course be patient. If you endure it just a little bit longer, you'll get through it. *My fellow ladies, dont we just wish that our PMS days will last a little bit longer* (Translated: "Are you still on PMS, darling?", "uh-huh, masi lama ko say, baru juga mulai")

There' i have let all the negative energy out. Feeling good, feeling yummy!. Now where's my fone? I want to hear some updates on del italiano and del argentino. What? Did i just say i dont want to call that man? Ou, i've changed my mind. It's PMS, you know. We are allowed to change our mind every minute. I repeat, every minute.

No comments: