Friday, July 14, 2006

lately

  • j'co craving mode: on!
  • Caffeine dosage: accelerated
  • compulsive shopping behaviour: kambuh..
  • kelayapan 24 hours -> burutss cerita kita ga abis2 yaa..
  • loving the job of distribution (mixing business with much needed pleasure)
  • epriday is holiday: tour de-java in 7 days
  • my darling's 28th
  • gaining 3 pounds due regards to j'co glaze
  • enjoying complimentary wine and transport from valuable customers
  • becoming my director boyfren's PA
  • berantem wif my lazy-arse SPG
  • cant put down sherlock holmes novel
  • hurtin my ankles after being forced to live in 10cm spike heels, courtesy to my beloveth
  • tanned skin, thanks to surabaya and semarang
  • indulging in too many glasses of shiraz and merlot
  • high flyers of garuda, mandala, sriwijaya and of course deraya
  • forced to eat airport food, thanks to 5 hours delay by mandala airlines
  • initial attraction: the city of Surabaya
favourite travelling items:

  • big fat furla snakeskin tote
  • davidoff echo woman moisturaizer
  • jarah coffeemix instant
  • kartu dominos (co tai ti?)
  • listerine strips
  • sherlock holmes novel
  • ipod nano
  • dior gloss
favourite travelling partner
  • my hunnehh..
  • burruttzz

oh well, my holiday is approching its dateline in 2x24 hours. it shall be extended. it shall be full of fun full of blast. as i've told you before,
sebelun janur kuning melengkung,
sebelun peruts buntings
selama credit card masi bisa digesek
selama hayat masi dikandung badan,

.. have fun, go mad!

and finally, got my darling to admit my credibility: i am a big spender, but a big earner as well. therefore, all wishes shall be granted.

No comments: