Saturday, July 29, 2006

day after day

then:
woke up 10:30
okay no, i lied. it's 12:00 haha
dandan and pili2 baju for 2 hours
then hav lunch
then go to gym
then go shopping
then go nyalon
then go home doin friendster til night
then dinner and chit chat wif family
then call my boyfriend
then i sleep


now:
woke up at 9. sometimes at 7
dandan and pili2 baju for 30 mins top.
then goin places: from one customer to another
then stuk at the office doing mails and admin stuff
then calling here and there: nagihhh utangg..
then goin places round two
then goin and goin til 9 pm
then dinner and chit chat wif family
then on the fone wif him
then i sleep


feel like i'm bak in the uni days. dont have any chance to do my nails and hairdo. My skin desperately needs immediate treatment. had skipped facial appointments in a month and my gym membership is expired. My shopaholic disease is cured, that's one good side of the story. Afterall,why was i so proud for being a shopaholic. it's a disease of lacking self control and responsibility. (but i dont mind suffering it once in a while though) Continue... my junkfood consumption is increased at a rapid level. I was eating mie ABC for three days in a row, just because i hav to eat and dont bother to pick a restaurant. then caffeine intake is increasing at a steady level haha (blame the workloads, baby!)


anyhow, i used to be having fabulous life. IF you saw me back then in perth then compare it to me-pre-working-stage. You will notice the difference straightaway. Rambut selalu fresh wangi shampo salon, kuku panjang melenting dengan french manicure, muka is hasil rajin jet pill treatment. i've tried all kinds of massages in bandung dari yang traditional jawa, sumatra, sampe negri antah berantah. Terurus abis. bukannya persiapan te-pai, just because i hav nothing to do here. ya udahlah memaksimalkan asset yang ada haha but now that i dun hav the tyme to do all those, i think my life is ever more faboulous. it's fabulous to the max.

I rather spend hours talking to a business manager than my hair therapist discussing which vitamins i hav to use for my hair. I rather be stucked in traffic jam while goin places then spending one day in a shopping mall. I do not lie this time. i really do! I dont know about you, but doing something that gives you a sense of achievement is much more satisfying then indulging in things that only polish you superficially.


Moreover, let me share sum things wif you fellow ladies, if you are doin a biz together wif your man, you got into much much lesser fighting sessions. Before work, i used to throw tantrum at simple things. I got jealous at something that doesnt make any sense at all. Why? just because i had so much free times not to think about anything. So i scrutinised him to the tinies detail and everything just makes me explode. Now that we have so much things, other than feelings, to talk about, simple things just dont matter anymore. OF course we have "business fights" that kinda things, but professional argumentation is my cup of tea. I love debating people when it comes to money terms haha. IT's a secret ya. dont tell my baby!



Bottom line, of course i love watching fashion tv, reading vogue for hours and hours, everyone who met me just said "widihh lin2 sih idupnya uda everyday is holiday" but if that's the only destiny a gurl can hav, well it is very very sad. IT aint living everyday to the fullest. what's the point of having degree if it only takes you as far as the shopping centre? Just personal opinion thou, if you live a thriving, fast paced, challenging kind of life, whatever that means to you, you will be ressuracted back to life.

No comments: