Saturday, February 26, 2005

wake up gurl!

  • saturday afternoon, 16:50, san2'z apartment, east perth city view, jazz tone by syahrani, and not forgeting a mug of cold coffee, where else i would rather be?!
  • eniw, while i was having my quiet time this morning, i've realised that i've let my emotions hung long just because of sum kind of, so called, romance drama. i remembered that in the past 2 wks i've been praying, wishing and nagging to the Lord, seeking excuses to make tis drama work.

well, it's true that he and i have different goals and dreams in our lives, but we still can make it work well, it is true that we are separated by the distance, but tat make me miss him more

well, it is true that the way we live our lives are different, but we also have things in common

well, it is also true that he does not love God the way that i do, but .....

WAKE UP, gurl!! You are making a fool of yourself.
  • and look at the poem that u just wrote yesterday, i'm losing myself! Enough of the game,enough of the drama.I am the one who's in denial. i dont know what i want, compromising what is important to me the most. Get a grip, gurlfren!
  • When it comes to relationship and dealing with feelings, it is very easy for us, venus-ians, to be fooled by our emotions and drama. It happens just like testoterone playing foolish games on the mars species. But then again, it is our choice on what we'll do with it. The key is again, focus and rationality. Separate feelings and brain, gurls, therefore when you feelings are playing tricks on you, let your brain slap you and wake you up!
  • so here i am, feeling in control, happy and focused. It is true that we might be able to work it out, but i ain't putting my heart on a roullete, and you are to me, is a high risk investment, my dear. I've given myself 3 hrs max. of bete tyme today, with a lot of sinatra and brian Mcknight to feel bad and taking all the regret to let you go.
Au revoir, cool-guy!

No comments: