Thursday, February 24, 2005

i hate you but i miss you

Butterflies, yes you have brought them into my days
adrenaline rush is what i feel everytime i heard somebody mention you
blushes are so obvious, yes because you look at me in straight the eyes
i am captivated
i am addicted
why are you so good at making arguments and confrontation?
i hate it when you deny what i said
i hate it when our point of views are totally different,the opposite indeed
i hate the fact that you live you lyfe with such arrogance/humility
you are too proud and you are in denial
you are a genius and you are playing the field
i cannot define you
i cannot read what you want
i want to reach to you, but my pride is blocking my way,
but so do you
don't try to define me, your definition is wrong
don't try to change me, but hey it's worth trying if u dare
what kind of game are you playing my friend?
where have you been?
when are you going to apologise to me?
who are you anyway?
guess what, i've been hanging low since we said the last goodbye
guess what, i am referring to you, mister!
guess what, i hate you but i miss you

1 comment:

Lara Potter said...

bebeh!!! yg kali ini bisa salsa ga? :p