Monday, February 14, 2005

140205

duhh krispee sekali valentine taun inih..gara2 ikutan confrence jadi ga bisa ngapa2in :( *well my valentine dates (there are 1o of them) are enjoying sunset cinema without me* tasyaa kta akhirnya harus break up jg yah taun ini...setelah 2 consecutive valentine together hahaha dikaw menyeleweng dariku...anyway, me saying "thank you" for all the messages, overseas fonecalls (sorry i didnt pik up the first one, it was 2 in the morning, u fool!), and flowers..and they more importantly, me want to thank you for all the loves..frenship loves, family loves, sister loves, brother loves, caring loves and all kind of loves from you, my loved ones. I am forever grateful to find such amazing lovers as you. So here's valentine message from linchew to all of u, love love love love love love love and love u.

No comments: