Tuesday, February 15, 2005

it came over me in a rush

it came over me in a rush, and i realise tat i like you so much
may be it's valentine mood, or it's the season approaching autumn
gw jadi super sentimentil, and hey like what the song says
it comes over me unexpectedly, i just feel this warm fussy feeling
in my tummy, i feel butterflies and i found myself smilling
starring at the ceiling in the middle of the nite, thinking of, well, u
only when i thought, that i like you so much, then comes the rush
a second rush, a second unexpected encounter with another you
and this time, i feel the chemistry
Not only the chemistry, i feel the zha zha zhu
i rarely feel this kind of feeling, this is even stronger than the first rush
this feeling only happen to me when i fell in love at the first sight
could it be that i feel the lust all over again?
you know,
the feeling that happens when the connection between you and him is so real
from the very first conversation you can tell
he is different from the rest
this is it, i tell myself, i am not going to let this feeling goes by
it came over me in a rush, and i realise that i really like you so much
but only when i think i have sunk deep in the moment
another third rush is striking
you gotta be joking, is this for real?
this time i feel that this is so real, this is reality
this is happening, this is not as strong but it is different
not unpredictable as the first and the second ones
this feeling brings the sense of calmness
this feeling brings you comfort and security
and i like this another you so much
give me a break,
is this normal?
well, then again, it came over me in a rush
and i realise that i like you so much
no harm in just feeling the rush, yea?

2 comments:

Lara Potter said...

asikkk bebehh pol in lop :)
hihih... niweyz.... kok ga crita2 sama bebehmu ini?? :p

oiyaaa... klo sampe zsa zsa zsu, tandanya... for real dong? ini orangnya sama ga ama yg ngasih bunga pas v's? hihi... ck ck ck... the season of love ya jeung.. ;p

XeNia said...

Hmm... I didn't know u have someone in mind?????? *suspicious look*

U r not hiding anything from us r u?? TEELLL!!! TELL!!!!!