Tuesday, October 03, 2006

with much gratitude

The person used to read my blog daily, just to know did i mean B when i say A. I dont know whether he still reads or not. But well, because his birthday was very recent. i thought of him. and decided to write something.

I owe this particular person so much and much gratitude. Here's a personal story: you've wondered long enough in the dating world, date too many good looking but no-soul hunks, made the same mistake over and over again ( you know! falling for romeo must die kind of boyfriends), and after years of nyemplung di lubang yang sama berkali2, then your heart becomes numb. You just cannot trust anyone whom you date or having a relationship with. You dont believe there is such thing as genuine heart and sincerety even in a serious relationship. Pasti ada udang di balik batu. all (very very qualified men) are the same. They are pigs!!

Okay. tat was my very cynical and bitter point of view of men, before i met this guy. He has changed the way i do a relationship. I had always thought that relationship is a burden and required too many hardwordks, with no foreseeable return. The only obvious return i will get from a relationship is emotional damage and extra killos that i put on my tummy after eating two whole tubs of gelato after a stressful break-up. I dont know how people could survive 10 years lasting relationship, especially with someone whose temper and attitude are somehow very special.

Tis person has shown me that a solid relationship does really bring loads and tons of benefits. I become a more stable and "keep my head together" person. He becomes the closest person to me who knows me back and front, side to side. It's very comfortable to talk to someone who does really understand the way you think and the way you do your life. He takes a really good care of me. I proclaim myself as a very independent woman, i make a living and take care of my life quite good. but it does not hurt at all, being takin care of. I can cook, but having someone to cook for me is just a delish, i can drive to work and pay my own bills, but having someone to do it for me is just awesome. The most amazing thing abt this person is just he does not give up on me, doesnt matter how sucks i behaved. I used to think to myself "aint you had enuf?" I treated him very badly, i was not a gud gf back then. But i did not know how the hew he still can bear with me. He teaches me the true meaning of a relationship that is worth fighting for. (hah heavy what?) He transforms me from being a commitment phobia to a relationship addict. (dont get me wrong. i am not a desperado. Strictly quality men only. thank you!)

yes yes, i told all of my boyfrens (After him) that they owe it to him. Lucky that they hav me after him. HE did all the hardworks in taming and grooming this awful person. Taming me is not an easy thing to do, you know. I was a total pain in the arse. I liked to screw people's brain. If he's not manipulative enuf, not selfish enuf, not smart enuf, not having a strong character, not kind hearted, not charming, not mature enuf, then the job wont be done.

so yes, all those tymes we've been together i rarely did give you praises and compliments ya. but i know that you know that i am talking about you. so here's with much gratitude for all the things that you have done to me. I do always wish you all the best for everything that you pursue in life.


No comments: