Saturday, October 14, 2006

Vain and vanity, ambiguity perhaps

Behold my dear,
For i may say and i may leave
pain, pain, pain
yes my dear, i'm bleeding
tears, tears, tears
dammit, why does it hurt so bad?
more than addiction, you are.
more than the strongest poison, you are
you are to me, my darling
you live under my skin

baby, your mind is playing tricks on you,
you said.

you believe in things that do not actually happen.
You make assumptions that are not even true
You confuse your theory with reality.

Well, is that true?
so i think.

"The one who hurts you is not me.
It's yourself."
you proclaimed

"My darling" i said,
"you are either the most innocent and naive boyfriend i've ever dated"
"or the most brilliant criminal mastermind whose phillosophies
are way too much higher beyond my comprehension"

No comments: