Wednesday, September 06, 2006

nyang hepi nyang hepii... YUu....!!

first of all, bur, i kno tat u prefer reading about me bitchin' and me luv affairs other than any other educational postings haha. But.. the numbers of those "NW magazines" kind of postings have to be reduced, due regards to P-diddy who told me the other week that he actually reads my blog "gasp" (no, not P-diddy the sean combs.) jadihhh jadihh.. saya mo mulai menulis "sharing-sharing yang positif" sajahh huehuehue.. entar yang gosip miringnya di msn ajah yehhh kekeke

i'm just telling that currently: i got a huge bengkak on my left eyes, then my bibir is bengkak as well... hang on!! no that kind of bengkak u know..!! it's like cracks all over the bibir. and there are thin red layers surrounding the tips of the lips. True that it looks like angelina jolie's pout.. from 1 m distance.. but as you approach closer...rrrr it looks pretty damn ugly...

sooo... i'm so embarrased to go out of my shelter in the past 2 days. so i stay at home and EAT! geez nothing to do for 2 x 24 hours. i just sat infornt of my tv and eat eat eat, coffee coffee, coffee, sleeepp til i dont know when. so i gain 2 pounds and my tummy goes whompp..

i lookkk soo ugglyy ahhh.... "cie jalan2 yukk ko bete2 ajah tampangnnya?" my bro's GF asked me.. "stress fan. krisis PD" huehuehue..."i thought ur level of PDness uda mentok" tat's my bro yunkiepritthh..." not when your eyes are menyipit and ur bibir membesar, bra! dont you get it!"

wait a minute, it should be a positif sharing rite?

yaa the morale of the story is.. kalo udah kejeblos ke lubang.. jangan nyemplung lagih ke lubang yang lebih dalam.

apasiiihhh... ga jelass....

No comments: