Wednesday, May 18, 2005

this was happening last night (part 2)



A: hey, u still awake?
B: uh-huh..it's 3 am! wassup gurl?
A: just then i felt like i couldnt breathe
B: what are you up to?
A: starring at my laptop, reading his email
B: who?
A: him who made me cried
B: gurl, it's been 2 yrs already
A: it's going to take a lyfetime for me to forget him
B: are you still in love him?
A: no
B: well then, move on
A: i have. been in love a couple times ever since, and am in love now
B: but you could not love another much as u loved him before
A: i did not say tat
B: do you still cry yourself to sleep?
A: you see, i was alrite. even when i am around his frens, when i hear stuff about him,
reading his email was not a problem for me yesterday. until just then, looking at
his picture broke my heart. he haunts me
B: you never loved someone as much as u loved him
A: we are not meant to be together
B: i wonder how is he doing now?
A: great and sexier [laughs] do you miss him?
B: everything. great boyfriend. would never met another guy like him
A: a bastard slash gentleman in a package, a very sexy package.
B: you have met your match. a manipulator slash innocent heart in a sexy package.
A: [laughs] bulls**t. love is such a waste of tyme.
B: you changed a lot because of him. so did he. two reformed players huh?
A: we were in crazy in love once. [staring at his photo] so much it hurts.
B: he hurt me too. you hurt me too
A: he left me for you
B: but his heart was still yours, and will always be yours. [pause]
would you go back together with him, if there is even a slight chance?
A: not in a million years.[pause] will you?
B: [pause] i am with him now.

[phone hangs up]


No comments: