Sunday, May 29, 2005

another extraordinary day

ON sUNdaY..!! i went to church twice...The ROCKS in the morning and Riverview church at nite
Great worship, Great sercmon...feel like i'm being re-charged all the way :)
moreover..my bf is coming to the morning church wif me...hehehehe well babe,if u read tis posting, just know tat eventhough i didnt say anything...wat u did was beyond words to express *ehm*
ouu and i luv the pink lilies as well..thank you thank you :) they are more beautiful than white lilies,babe :)

terusss at nite..i went to riverview wif christine, bobz and debby...then private dinner @ terazza wif the one and only miz tine..
di lagu-nya "my boo" kan dibilang..."there's always that one person that will olweis have ur heart" humm to me it is not any guys whom i have met, it will olweis be tis gurlfren whom no matter what she does or no matter how long we would not seeing each other, she is olweis be a person whom i look up to. she is a sister tat i never had :)
eventhough we are not sharing things as often as we used to do, at anytime when we have a private room for two, it is definetely full on, deep, heart to heart, berbobot converstation yea :)

i dont know why yah..cman mgkn because we've been thru load of shit together..terus even when we are not seeing each other every so often..we are still going thru same type of shit..so i feel koneksiong somehow when i share my stuff wif u...sedi nih entar if i dun have a "tine" figure in bandung :( oh well...entar kalo kta udah sama2 tajir..we visit each other every so often huh :)

on MoNDaY..i was driving in my car, and literally crying to God becos i feel tat i screwed up evriting..geez i was planning a trip to sydney,. need to save up to pay my bills.together with countless parking fines, then wat happen just caught up in a tabrakan..dammnit how would i pay for all of those stuff...I was asking God, Lord if U ask me to cast all my worries on You, tis is the time to do it. becoz according to my humanly brain, i would have enuf money to pay them altogether. I just said to the Lord..God just surprised me and meet my need.

Guess wat happen..i won 4000 dollar!! muahahaha....out of the blue, i caught the 92.9 fugitive who walked in m2000 today ..can u believe it..more than just getting the money..i become an overnite celeb hahahaha i went to 92.9 office...got interviewed..*the interview was craP..if u listen to the advertising on radio by me...feel free to laugh..it was a total crap..but who cares!! i was on air for God sake hahaha and i got a huge check and a bottle of champagne...thx God!! well i have to spare the money wif my boss becos he helped me to catch the fugitive...we split the task..he got rid of all the competitors and i chased after the guy..so it's only fair (not!) to share the prize rite ahhahahaha but hey in the end of the day, me and chandra learnt a lesson or two as well...see, this game is on for the people of perth to participate..there are hundreds of people who chase after the fugitive on tat day...we felt hopeless after hours of trying to catch the guys because there were simply to many competitors around. but chandra kept saying to me..."kalo udah berkat loe mah ga bakal kemana" and it did truly happened. eventhough there were many people who saw the fugitive and they tried to stop him,. the guy refused to stop driving and stopped EXACTLY in front of me... i was shaking..it was truly happening guys..it's like..no matter how hard others try..if it's yours..then it is yours hahahah AMEN...

the very next day after tat!! can u believe it!!! i CRASHED another car...O MAI GUCCI!!! tis time it is truly my fault...when the traffic lite turned green...gua udah ngegas padahal mobil di depan maish setop...and VOILA!! bemper dia bonyok and another bill for me... so yeah..bye bye 2000 !!

at the end of the day, i was smilling and crying ahhahaha i am thankful for all the things that i've been thru...it's a lesson for me to learn..Tuhan yang memberi Tuhan jg yang mengambil..padahal i've planned to strade along the street of subiaco and buy a piece of betina liano or Wayne cooper..but yeah...seperti alkitab bilang...waktuku belon tiba hahahahah udah ahh pokoknya i'm still laughing and still thankful



1 comment:

kezia*anastasia said...

$4000?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

u better treat me while we're in sydney! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

so luckyyyyyyyyyy.. T_T