Friday, May 27, 2005

tengkyuuu tengkyuuu...

argh when i tot it's going to stay pretty as it is...it is smashed!!!
i have to clarify for the zillion tymes hahahaha...IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!!
seriously! you can ask the driver of car tat i smashed haahhaha

and being so me...who knows nothing about everything...
i quickly jumped from the car...got a pen and paper...
ask for driving license and writing down all the plate numbers of the poor guy whose back bumper
is totally ruined bcoz of the tabrakan beruntun
i said to him, ok i'm going to contact ur insurance company, and he just politely answered me
well, actually i have to be the one who make the claim to ur insurance company...because u are behind me
but then it wasnt my fault...i thought to my self..so i decided to call the guru,Chandra!!

actually i just knew..no matter whose fault it is..whoever whose position is behind is liable for damage
being the likiat person tat we are, me and chandra, we tried to look for taktik2 to make me not having to pay..but anyway tat's another story later

anyway, i turned out not to be so dumb abt tis..i call bmw road assistance bcos i said my car was in a very very terrible condition, everything breaks down...and in a minute they arrange a tow truck for me..then i called adel to pick me up...ternyata diah ga dateng sendiri..bawa pasukan gitoh..
ada tine, feli, ivan en martin..ampir mo ada moni sama ein hahahaha tis is wat they siad
"kalo lince yang tabrakan ga cukup satu orang doang yang dateng" ahhahaha
which is beri beri trueee. hahahahahaha i dont know how to open the kap mesin..i tot it has to be opened bakcward..*shame on me!* and moreover, when the tow truck come, they just found out tat it is not tat very very terrible as i have described to the road assistant guy..it is just penyok..just need to change sum plastic ting..humm...*shame on me!* hahahahah but i swear..i thought it was screwed!!

enihow..at the end of the day, my car still can be driven normally..the gals attended me back hom *tengkyu tengkyu* and the very nex day they come to my place *tengkyu tengkyu* menemani aku yang garing2 stuck dirumah..hueheuhe makasssiiii bwat yang nolongin gw from my zillion-th car accident..thx u jg ein, cha2, moni, jon and anto yg make sure tat i was alrite :) appreciate it guys *hugs*

No comments: