Tuesday, May 24, 2005

phew..easy gurl easyy!!!

hum..i wrote this posting yesterday..and within 12 hours, terus gw udah dimarahin sana sinih...
*hiksss...*
maaph maaph...u guys are right...i've lost my temper ..there i admit it :p
tengkyu tengkyu saya suda dikoreksssiii...emang gw kalo lagi emosi udah dahh
apa jg disamber heuheueh...
arghhh ya udah ah...nih gw edit2 dikit postingnnya biar ga terlalu membabi buta kesannya...
ou btw, note to my sayang..too bad, maaph dah if i post epritink in blogspot hahaha..jadi relationship kta open for public to see hahahahah yah kta kan sama2 exebitionist lah orangnnya yah...jd ga pusing lah yah...high profile ceritanya....latian dulu jadi celebritiss sebelon kmu sama gw jadi konglomerat indonesia heuheue :D

*tuh i can laugh now...even though gw masih nguamukkk sebenernyahhhh*

i dont know hey..whether i still want tis thing or not...this relationship!!

i mean...it's TOO HARD TO BEAR..
these thoughts keep haunting me..
both of us keep fighting for this relationship eventhough we dont know what we've been fighting for
why we want to stay in tis relationship?
i'm not sure if his heart is there? i'm not sure if my heart is there
why stay in a relationship that is so fragile
that can break at anytime? why?
if u cannot find a solution for your fight over principal matters,
small things will keep bothering you and all the emotions will accumulate over and over again
TAT'S how fragile my relationship is!!!!!!!

i cant believe i was thinking about this last year
last month
yesterday
and tonight
here i am, finding a hundred reasons to let him go
and yet, i'm still here...going through another sleepless night
and waking up another day, finding myself
i'm still with him

tat was yesterday posting....
t
hx to "you know who u are" who has talked me down
i see frm a different lite now...well in regards to my future and my relationship
so let seee laahhh yaaaa

1 comment:

Rika said...

hey babes, i know you may be going through some tough stuff atm...I kinda know how you feel because that's what I went through with a previous relationship. If this relationship is causing you sleepless nights and making you unhappy....maybe it's only right that you question it. Weigh it out and talk to your guy? I'm sure your friends have advised you on what to do and how to handle it. Praying that you'll be okay =)