Wednesday, November 15, 2006

going mift?

hah, it has been a while since i last blogged. i missed blogging haha. Well, the story behind the prolonged absence was the busy schedule with me job. geez, when will work stop to exhaust and wear us off? alritee, it's approaching december, the holiday season, the parteehh season and well the weading season. (not saying that because i am a wedding crasher, btw)

congratulations for those who are throwing their receptions and engagement parteh next month.
i promise my best to attend.
anyhow, i'm still juggling between white christmas in china.. or green christmas (that's how they name it) in bali (well, it's a mini PGA for them).. shopping or sunbathing? humm... thinking and thinking..

well, christine if you are coming on board, i am pretty sure i'm chosing the bachelorette trip over bali.

hello, it's the year 2006! the bachelors can have their one wild and crazy night, and us the gurls, we'll move 10 steps foward. we demand a whole month of "i have to do this before i get married" trip abroad with our gurlfriends. (Can i have an amen in this?)

okay, i'm starting to get in tune with myself earlier this year, you know, doing the resolution and evaluation things. I think this year goes too fast that before i realised it.. damn! it's almost december already. What have i done this year? have i been productive? have i been wasting too much time doing absolutely nothing? what will i do differently next year? what's coming up next? humm... thinking and thinking..

haaa.. turning 22 next year? Scary as it could be. I remembered xenia told me long long time ago (she was 22 and i was like what?? 14? hahah) "kalo udah kepala dua, age is very sensitive, you dont want to confuse 21 and 22, or 22 and 23" serem amatt.. yah yah. just realised that time goes by in the blink of an eye. How will it feel when i am going to turn from 29-30?? arghh.. dont want to imagine. I still have 8 years and 2,5 months to make the most of my 20's. So does wiseman says that your 20's is the best times of your life. Yes i dont want to waste my 20's doing foolish things that i would regret later, i dont want to waste my time not knowing where i am going, then in my 30's i'm gonna look back and regret it that i dont go to the max when i am in my prime.

So, having said that.. and realising there are so many great options laid in front of me.. what should i do next year,yesh? yesterday, out of nowhere, suddenly having this craving, this urge, this desire to really pursue my dream job, my big excutive corporate job (yes burr.. i envy you so much you know!! you have it all , gurlfriend *wink*) anddd indo is not enuf for this dream.. argh..

No comments: