Thursday, November 16, 2006

then again,

there are always two sides of every story, right?
his and hers
so, you aint knowing nothing until you hear both of 'em.

to her,
it's all or nothing.
to her,
it's one shot, one opportunity, and no such thing as a second chance
it's a full force battle and a total withdrawal

she got nothing to lose anyway.

and well, then again
you are the one who throws the dice
dont blame me for getting back in the game
i'm raising the stake, my friend!
are you in or are you out?
you have no idea who you are messing with.

hey thee, my aphrodisiac!
it has been an extraordinary journey, you and I.
shall we continue to write our stories?
or,
shall i break you down and tear you apart?
or,
shall i be breakin down and let you to tear me apart?

i'm giving you the upper hand,
does not mean that i cannot turn the table around.
spotlight on!
it's your call.
or wait,
i'll make the first move.

just watch me.



No comments: