Sunday, January 09, 2005

esther'z new year storiezz...

31st december
kebaktian tutup taon dung.."tutup yg lama 'N' buka yg baru" wif God..leave behind 'ol past issues..*me think..sumtimes in lyfe, i dun have to wait until all problems are solved, finished, done...sumtimes, tymes had make them expired, and it's best to leave em and muv-on!* for me..i still have sum issues, things tat i wanted to say to sum particular people, all the sorry's, all the "i need ur explanations", all the "can we try again?", all the "gw ga terimaa..!!" and all other things..but then i tink, i can give a s**t anymore...no matter how awesome a past was, a past is jus a past..i would never look foward if i still wish to solve wat has been left behind..so during the new yr nite, i prayed to God and i closed the book for last year..
*adel if u read tis* i have decided, to close my "dendam" to paduka ratu...hahaha sutralah, watever she does, she couldnt hurt me any deeper, to order my heart to end all the "we could try again" thoughts wif my past lovaazz..*yesh baby, frm tis year on, we are frens without ".." anymore* and hey, i'm no longer single and unavailable hehehe it's really nice to say this ting in the end...
my new yrs thank you
to my all in all, the reason for me to live, JC!! so many breakdowns, tears and almost insane moments that me been thru' in 2004, and me testifies tat my Lord never failed to prove to me, that THE GOD by the name of Jesus Christ is never missed a deadline, never lies, never abandon a tear drop, never look down on any of my weakness, and is olweis finds a way to heal my pain :)
to my mum, the greatest blessing a daughter could ever ask....for becoming a role model, a constant shelter, a person who olweis says "sayang" and "i love u", for olweis be the one who call me first, eventhough we had a huge fight the nite before, for becoming the most understanding person, who laugh at my arrogance and cry for my achievements, who's always being honest wif me for her failure, and for loving my papi and yungki with all her hearts.
to chacha who stands by me in my darkest hours, thank you to listen to my "marah2, nangis2, geblek2an" stories for hours and hours and hours...chachaa, wat would i do without you!! i never met anyone wif a more symphatetic set of ears, and down-to-earth, olweis put others first before self heart
to my bestfren, burut...for olweis MENGUSAHAKAN quality tyme for me, in btw her "ipang" tyme hahaha, for understanding and 24/7 "on the rescue" mode for me, for her willingness to learn, for accompanionship, for ur "dodolness" tat olweis brings laughter to my day and for a wonderful heart tat olweis amazes mee...best frens forever, bur!!
to my housemate(s)..silvie and rika, u gurls rock!! palembang gurls rock hehehe..silviee u are the most polosh gurl i have ever met, kinda lugu but so sincere and baeeekkk abiss...u have helped me alot in the house-works, and our problemo wif tetangga, tengQ for the companionship and cool curhat in the kitchen hehehe...the best thing abt going home frm work everyday, is to find a wonderful girl at home...if i'm a guy, i'll look for a wife wif qualities like u, gurl!! hehehe
to my 3 mobile-fone customers, my bosses who paid my salary, who have given me money to live hahaha...God bless ya all!! To my previous boss and crew of Nandozz..i miss u all, and thank you for all the "lesbong, the dumb jokez, and all" i learnt so muach frm working there..
to all of my super amazing gurlfrenz, fely *my perfect model for a super-woman8, christine *the person whom i look up the most*, xenia *my mentor and big sis*, sansan * whom i care the most*, tirzah, bebeh maria, popoi, tiffany
to all my boy frenz..tian!!, hopenk, robby, rey, tompel, chris bojenk and all the gank, ein, nyongkeh, all the muzoz @ the rocks, my lil brothaz @ crystal jade..bobby, ryan, tojipz, tangggzkyuuuu..
finally, to my sweetest sweethearts tis year, u kno who u are, tengQ for the time that we shared, thank you for the lesson tat u taught me, tengQ for understanding of my comlex personality hahaha, tenQ u for the "i miss u" "u are beautiful" "thinking of u" words..eventhough u are gombal-ing me...hahaha, thank you tat we are good frens now ^_^
and to everyone who comes and goes into me-lyfe, if u do know me, or i do know u, or we jus sort of ga kenal tapi tau, yeahh me wanna say teng kyu for being u ^_^ *apa sih gw???* yah pokoknya thnks for intriguing my world, and keep invading me in the years to come, yea hehehe God bless ya all!!

1 comment:

Lara Potter said...

so you're done with .....
i think i have just started! hahahaha...*u know exactly what i mean, read your sms!!!!*

anyhow.. such a releasing gal what you wrote, its powerful, and i believe that 2005 will bring you so much more in store-great things,and some stupid things too-but i believe that you will cope 'em great,since you have the right foundation "JC" and attitudes!....

ps. i had a late chit chat with lala the other day, and i told her: i miss you so much! and yes, that is no bull.