Wednesday, December 29, 2004

holiday black and white

well, take the lesson frm me. Dun let loose of ur rage under Any circumstance. Nu-uh! it does more harm to you than to anybody else. I've been filled up wif so much anger and presurre in the past few days. I want to blame the weather and work, but in the end it's all still my resposibility though. I was releasing my anger in a totally wrong way. I became so moody and unfoccused. I wrote nasty things in the blogspot * i wont delete 'em though* and it backfired me at the end hahaha *never mind, my skin is thick enuf* and that i made my boss *geleng2* big tymez.

i do understand now, why workin people are soo stressed out. It's better to sit in uni other than doin 9-5 job. It's burdensome. however, since all of us, sooner or later, have to work anyway, it's good to find a way of release of all the tension and pressure of work.

secret numero uno, i used to melampiaskan by overeating, which is really bad, coz tat causes me to feel bad abt myself in the end. So, eating is not an option. Shopping is also not an option, beacuse funnily enuf, when u kno how hard it is to make money for a living, u dun want to spend it on overnight indulgence. *ARGGHH this is a confession of a reformed shoppaholic*

so, i find the secret to overcome anger, rage, pressure and tension is to enjoy the simple pleasure in lyfe. I FORCE myself to laugh a lot, putting my extra energy to be enthusiastic in every lil thing tat i do. I cook, clean the house * and the office*, move furniture around..jus to give myself a good feeling at the end of the day. and spend the "energy" for anger sumwhere else. Hit the gym, swimming pool, or wherever. If u find out at the end of the day tat u are tired, u wont have any more energy to be mad. it's all good ^_^

AnYwei, I'VE been enjoying my hectic-but-blessed-lyfe. thank u my frenz *cha2+popoi for tha' phantom muvi 'N the gurls chat..fang2+ indra+ ein+ christina+ lebe+ tj+ moni+ mira+ devy+ steven+buddy and jojo=xmas dinner,co tai ti, tat titanic game and uno hehehe + robby+ chris+ albert+ ryan+ giri+my lopely Sylvie for the fast eddy laughing marathon...and of course the ROCKS for becomin' the place for me to "recharge" the power within' hehehe and last but not least, thxs to my boss *chandra en John Redy* the most amazing boss can't imagine holiday without u!



1 comment:

Rika said...

hai lin...that blog piece ya wrote abt things that made u angry...hehehe...it's great that you can let your hair down. I like your stuff =) Anyways been skimming through, sounds like you been working lots. (me too gurl) Ok - Just wanted to say Hi & Take good caRe yea! see ya around ^^