Friday, January 28, 2005

moi ResolutionGkz...

pastor D sermon tis wik is on the topic of Lyfe Missing Ingredients: Freedom
If u are free to smoke and you choose to smoke, tat's not really freedom
could you stop at anytime you want?
freedom is the ability to say no, and take control over your body

got me into thinking,
it's not only to say no to your body
wat about saying no to the heart and mind
if i hate someone, i dont like some particular people,
tat's my freedom to decide , i can hate anyone that i want
what the hew?!
but, if i cannot forgive , because i am controlled by my pride
tat means i'm not really free yea?
i'm enslaved by my personality

i've lived my lyfe wif pride yang segede2 gaban..for 19 yrs, 264 days hehehe
just then, i had an argument wif my boss because we disagree on a very simple
matter about the cheapest flight to spore (by only $50 difference)
before me actually turning 20, well i want to make a resolution
i dun want to be enslaved by my pride, my ngeukeuh ndablek stubborn personality
well, it's too Da*n hard for me..
i still dun kno where to start, how am i going to do this?
but hey tat's why we have the Holy Spirit inside, rite!
To help us overcoming our weakness...
so yeah, bwat semuah orang yang udah pernah *perang mulut* ama gw
can i jus say to u, "I'm giving up"

terus terus terus....

i need a lip service...ngomongnnya negatif melulu..
*cape* *stress**sebelll**susah pisann* *wat the hew?!**anjoy (read:anjrittt)*
*udah mo mati ajah gw**geuleuhh..pikasebeleun**Mongki abis tu orang**Geblek*
hahahaha kasar abis gw seh...kaga ada ladyalike-nya amat yak.
kata boss gw jg "lin2, u are a man!*
oh well, this year..i will try my best to cross out all of those words frm my dictionary
i argued wif my mom before, what's so wrong abt. expressing our emotion
i's not that i'm cursing with a very2 bad word
then my momma said, "darling, what u saw is what u reap"
If u say that u are stressed all the time, those words will come into reality
our mouth is a very powerfull weapon, the bible says, it can either bring blessing or curse
so watch ur words wisely

udah dhee..dua ajah lah resolutionnya...daripada entar ga kesampean hihihi
*Tuhaaaannn....tolongin me, yahhh.....I do, and i mean it, i do really want to change!*

No comments: