Wednesday, December 15, 2004

update me

hummm udah lama ga nulish blogspot...gara2 kerjaaa nehhh...cape pisann...while my gurlfrens are in bdg nge-joged di embassy...i'm stuck here @ the office everyday..8-5 *how's tat!! for a part tyme job* wif the very hot weather...However, despite the workloads and all, rite now i rather be here than anywhere else in da world ^_^ yesh, i just found my self transforming to a workaholic, and no longer a shoppaholic.
so yeah...to all my frens in perth...pls visit my office in freo during business hours or call me in msn...turst me...no matter how much u love ur job...it's still dead boring to do office routine 6 days a week =( anyhow, thx to my awesome boss, he still allows me to browse the net when i have finito everything..
lyfe here in perh december...so garing mannnn!!! cannot tahan =( ga bisa ngegym gara2 kerjaan..makanan gw jg jadi junk-food semuah...so not healthy..*argh!!* untungnnya me kecapean...jadinya ga nge-gendutin hehehe..sedi jg seh ga bisa pulang indo...i missed too many events...my mum's bday, my coz' wedding, home-church xMaz, en my gurlfrens were partying in bandung!! *mauuu ikutannn!!*
i got tis quiz frm my fren diary...bole jg bwat menuhin blog ehhhe...here it goes..well, if anyone wants to copy it, i dun mind...juz shoot!
  1. wat R u thinking at the moment? how to make more and more money
  2. do you have a dobel personality? jus say i know how to menempatkan diri ;p
  3. dark side or angelic heart? cerdik seperti ular, tulush sperti merpati hahaha
  4. when u meet people at the first time, positive or negative thoughts? no thought at all
  5. emotional rollercoaster? yepp...but i'm working on it...getting better though ^_^
  6. optimistic or pesimistic? over-optimistic
  7. your obsession? louis vuitton bags
  8. you weaknesses? food, sama high-level gombal hehehe
  9. favourite car? my mini!
  10. if u are to swap lyfe with anyone, who would it be? my brother ahahahah
  11. if u have to choose, much more (10 yrs) older or younger man? even if tat's 20 yrs, i'll go older
  12. deal breaker of friendship? yang mulutnya ga bisa dijaga, yang tukang copycat, yang kcentilan
  13. deal breaker of relationship? cheating
  14. premarital sex? no
  15. are u an independent woman? yeap! i can take care of myself, at least :p
  16. are u a feminist? no, tat's the fall of every relationship!
  17. fave flower? banyak..yang plg demen white lilies
  18. fave music? diana krall, r'n'b
  19. fear? being defeated
  20. wat kind of book u are reading? christianity 'n' buku abt. money...
  21. u follow technology? since i work for mobilfone company, yesh
  22. fashion victim? i follow sex and the city muvi...
  23. read news? only on wednesday or saturday
  24. in one word, what do u look for in opposite sex? compatibility
  25. candidate for presidency? anyone who sits in liberal or democrats

No comments: