Tuesday, December 21, 2004

deal breaker

*phew* hot day @ the office...it's a good day to write abt the bad side of me...haahhaha...
well, i'm jus being a normal human being..and rite now i jus feel the urge to get the rage out of my solar system...so yeah, i thought, why not writing abt sumtings tat really make me go mad. we dont have to be nice all the tyme, dont we? :)
  • i dont like to be copied!!

i'm honoured if my frens want to buy particular skirt or shoes that i wear, yesh even exactly the same one wif the same colour and brand. No problemo. But if sumone "steal" my style, dress up like me frm head to toe, then copy the way i walk, the way i talk, even copy the way i pronounce and say sum particular things. Tat's over the top. I dun like it if sum1 makes a prototype of my blogspot, or my writings. *believe me tis is not over reaction..my gurlfrens point out the exact words this person copy frm my blogspot* wat makes me angry the most, is tat these people got praises for what they do...*sorry, i'm only human. i dun like ppl get credit for wat i do ;p*

i dun mind competition, because whether we realise it or not, gurls will unconsciously compete wif each other. I truly acknowledge tat my gurlfrens are superior than me in many things, like fely in study, adel in singing, tine is the most likeable gurl in our community. I''m happy and so proud to be their fren...However, if sum1 is directly challenging me by stealing my identity, tat's unbelievable. why go after my close frens? and the guys whom i liked in the past? why doing things that i do, but u dont like? jus for the sake of wanting to prove tat u can do it better than me?

geezz...we're not in primary skool anymore for the search of identity rite?? i have no right to stop u, gurls for doing wat u do. i'm juz annoyed and for u, no matter how hard u try to be me, wat u copy are superficial things. Why dun u search inside urself and make the best out of gifts.

  • i dun like people whose motto is "me, myself, and i"

arghhh....it's so tiring, even jus to spend a day wif these kinda people. All these ppl do is to talk abt themselves, cut u in the middle of ur story, and refer those to them, and it's all will always comes back to them. I have never favour one way relationship (friendship or watever kind). Relationship is about giving and receiving. if all these people do is only to take the other people for granted, take advantage of em, geezzz..tat's a deal breaker!

i do hav sum frens who like to ask for help, and when the problem is solved, they jus disappeared. Sum ppl. dun consider other ppl. feeling and situation. They laugh and enjoy their own happiness when other people are having bad days. Well, their excuse is tat, they dun want to get into other ppl. business. Is symphaty sumting tat's too much to ask?

i dun like ppl yang kecentilan...ngaca every minute, yang jalannya, ketawanya diatur2, yang kalo ngomong ama orang ga ngeliat ke mata but busy enjoying themselves.

worse come to worst, i meet sum ppl. who manipulate other ppl. feeling and weaknesses to get wat they want. Sum ppl. who olweis blame others no matter who is wrong or rite. Sum ppl. who throw degrading jokes on others. *either guys to gurls, or the fatty* sorry...ngaca dulu dong kalo mau ngejelekin orang!

i used to not liking orang yang lemot, but i got punishment jadi rada lemot jg gwnya gara2 kebanyakan minum kopi myself hahahaha....but hey, i'm doing my best to improve it hahaha.. it takes tripple the efforts for me to become more careful and teliti..so yeahh..pls understand my circumstances frens hahahaah... ^_^

so yeah..there goes my *uneg2* in the office today...i'm not pointing at any specified person, so dun comes up to me slap me in the face :p

but if U are reading my writing now, and thinking of making a similar kind of this, well u kno wat tat mean.

1 comment:

Lara Potter said...

all i can say is... you go gal!!! ahahahahaha.......
may i say: "i 2nd your oppinion?" (you surely know what i mean...)