Monday, September 10, 2007

to rephrase in words

here comes the mood for writing, finally. I didn know how, for the past couple of weeks, somehow i think i lost my ability to create phrases and combine words. Yeh, not that i'm saying that i am capable of making good phrases, it is just that i really like writing phrases that do not have any meaning literally, but well, somehow it feels good making those phrases, you know?
Yeah, yeah, i used to think that i might have some indigo genes. Those DNA that takes you to wonderland, you know. But anyway, this morning, i found myself composing those phrases. And i am so happy because of it. I consider myself a little literate or cultured perhaps, if i talk in a language that does not make sense at all haha. May be, it's the effect of the third glass of caffeine that i zipped or perhaps because i hang out with an ill person (literally ill) for 5 days.
McDreamy hav been sick for 5 days. He got to cancel his trip to Korea (yay!) and stays at home. As a result to that, now i hav to be the one who travels to his place. Well, let me just say that the experience had made me realise how much he luvs me.. I mean, i just knew that a one way travel from kemang to kbn jeruk will take no less than 2 hours. That's just madness. I almost kill myself after being trapped in a two hours traffic, everyday in the past 5 days. Take note that i do not drive. I only sat on the passanger seat and complaining to my driver how the macet seems to be neverending. I am touched, knowing that my dear boyfriend, after a tiring day at work, would drive all the way to meet me for dinner, then drive me home then drive all the way back to his hour in far far away land, everyday. And he never displays a zombie face like i do. Being a snobbish person that i am (haha!) i always make sure that he knows what i had to endure to meet him. I always put on a tired face, a long sigh and making "the look" yeaaahhh point is, i m just trying to say that my boyfriend is a super nice person haha.
Apparently today he's still sick and i gotta go to his place again.. But that's okay wif me. McDreamy is a very sociable person. He enjoys being in a crowd, meeting up with friends and likes the company of other people. Since the first day i was dating him, he always takes me to meet up with other people. Lunch with his high school friends, dinner with his business associates, late night chit chat with his boss, and so on. Well, i dont mind that at all, but truth is i would like to spend time alone with him, as many tymes as possible. Now that he is sick and cant get out from the house, i'm the only one who can see him on a daily basis, yahhh and his parents of course. So, I'm happy :D
Huehh.. it's 5:30 already, tyme to clean up and go bak to loverville..
au revoir

No comments: