Tuesday, August 28, 2007

holla from loverville

yes so i have 30 minutes to kill before going home,
friendster is on its schedule maintenance,
all magazines, books, and newspapers have been read twice if not 3 times
so well, here i am, blogging

why is that, now i have lost my appetite to write?
both, bulletin boards and blogs,
i used to think that i am addicted to writing things,
stuff,
useless stuff.. haha

anyway, things are going great between mcDreamy and I
**see, i'm suffering the carrie bradshaw syndrome, again!
losing my individuality after transforming into a two-some.
Dont get me wrong, not that i'm losing my self.. my character and all that
It's just that, now i spend (almost) every hour by the hour wif McDreamy,
I rarely think as me, myself and I anymore...

It's always "we are going to this dinner", "we are going to meet up wif friends"
yes, yes, i am joining the proudly "we" club.

Y'all know that i have been trapped in a number long distance relationships before,
so, now that i got to live in the same city wif my beloveth,
I demand to see him everyday.
(poor McDreamy, as if Kbn Jeruk and Kemang are not far enough??)
yahh.. what can i say, two months is still an allowed honeymoon tyme, rite?

i olweis thought having relationship in indo will be sooo crispy
you could only see each other during weekend,
and there is nothing that you could do other than movie and dinner

If you live overseas, ofcourse being together 24/7 is super common,
well, im so happy to say that,
seeing each other everyday is still possible in jakarta
if there is a will, there is a way
(A HARD<>
but,, it's all good... seeing McDreamy's smiley face at the end of a tiring day is worth going thru a macet way
ehehehehhehe
oh well,
gotta go now,
time's up..
waktunya pulanggg
waktunya pacarannn
thathaaa peoplee...

No comments: