Sunday, May 21, 2006

a typical sunday kinda day

so, i wake up eaarrllyy because my mum wouldnt stop screamin til i really got up.
My early kind of early is 9 a.m... i dont get it how sum people say 9 is late.. whuatt.!?!?
i catch insomnia, for the record.
So after sleeping for only 5 hours or less, my eyes are still teary-weary
but yesh, a God-chick gotta do wat a God-chick gotta go huh?!
i aint skippin church, though my throat is aching baaaddly.. i got a ministy to run, apparently!

i really never been disappointed all my life, and i swear it's true
thou i came to church half-heartedly, felt so mualesshh ga kira2,
but when you really get in tune wif the Source Power Himself,
i always go home fully-charged.. *i think i hear some amen :)*

so after church, the usuals: big family gathering.. it's the koshan's day huh :)
my 2 lovely cuz just buzzing from the US for holiday.so we gonna meet up for chit chat
called my baby on my way there
damn i miss that man!

anyhow.. i arrived at the koshan residence, huge banguet: i ate until i cant eat anymore
then me and all my cuz headed to setra duta, to the house of my almost-becomin-a-mommy cuz
the club house at setra duta- damn you have to cek it out. cool or what.
we got the whole basement for ourselves.. we did pool, ping-pong and pin ball
i never knew tat i'm gud at ping pong hahaha.. *nyeahnyeahh.. i did it on 10 cm heels my friends!*
after we were sweating..not because the game was so gud, but bcoz we were running to pick up ball too many tymes haha.. we headed back for sum pictionary games.. gudness i almost kill myself for laughing too much.

owyeahhh after hangin out wif them all day, me, mum, pap, yunkii and fanny had dinner together
whereelse, the grand eastern, my dad's fave alldatyme...
and yesh yeshhh i'm soo full.. damn i tink i gained 100 pounds today.. i eat too much
well, sorry babe, it's the PMS what can i do..i'm a woman!

okay, so i'm home... waiting for this insomnia thing to get away from me so that i can sleep
phewww...

No comments: