Saturday, May 20, 2006

friend or enemy?

it was a very fine saturday morning,
around 10-ish or so,
I washed my halfly-awake face, quick brush
quick breakie : hah! no carbs no sugar, plain oatmeal.
yes my friends, she has determination.
check my cell, say gud morning to my schat,
and his first comment at 10 on saturday morning is

"jadi ngegym kan?"

yes, he is totally strict wif this one.
He never pushin me to work or doin anything hard
but the man is makin sure tat i do take a gud care of my bod
no, no... carb diet alone is aint enuf for him
he demands an abs like a surfboard.. a 99% fat free one
he doesnt favour wiggly-tiggly kinda belly.. uh-huh!

so yeah, afterall i thought: it's a do-able request.
it's a win-win situation, yesh?
so, changed into my gym gear..
is tat only me or all gurls are doin it as well?
you know, all gym gears are so not sexy to wear
if you are wearing a loose outfit, it looks like banana in pajamas
if it is a tight one, all your excesive body mass (read: sum-chan) are floating up
not a pretty sight either.

oh well, what a gurl to do.. thanks to years of reading fashion magazine
it's been more than 10 times i came across the heading that reads:
"dress up according to your body type"
flaut the asset and cover the liability.. yaa yaa you got what i mean?!
anyhow.. it's been 3 wks since i last bugged my gym
the level of endurance is dropped so low
that i can hardly run in the treadmill for longer than 20 mins
damn!
have i becomin that sloppy?

i'm just about to give up, i decrease the speed from 9 to 5,
when somebody just did the right thing at the right tyme
she switched the chanel from MTV to F tv
that's all motivation that i need
there it flashed before my very own eyes
180 cm tall gurls, tanned skin, blowdried hair, nude make-up and their million dollar toned body, wrapped in gucci and Dior haute couture
strud in the runway

damn!
i took a long breath
increase the treadmill speed to 9
i ran for another 20 minutes
damn fashion TV!
and well no need to mention,
my legs are shakin badly
i hardly can drive on my way back home.

so yeah, there's just the pouring heart
of a gal who loveth/yet hates fashion TV to the core

No comments: