Friday, January 27, 2006

the day before xiong he

so, i finished work at 12, got back home and no-one's there. *sigh*
got bak from prima taste last nite at 11 and woke up at 6..
i tink i need to catch up on sum beauty sleep.
doing too much caffeine, however, unable me to do so.
so, threw myself on my black suede sofa, another full round of caffeine
watching "ceriwis, yo wizz" and they had maliq and the essentials on profile today
too interesting to be missed. i just found out ada aliran musik
namanya "neo-soul" ..uh-huh?! that's their kinda music.
whatever that is. i love them

bytheway.. we score the contract wif panasia.. haha..
too happy, cannot wait for my first class..
and this morning..i got sum pick-up lines di kantor..from tis manager who's goin to be my murid.
haa..i wouldnt expect anyone in indo to throw sum pik-up lines..lagian jm 9 pagi di kantor pula.. but well ! i'm just an ordinary human being.. biarpun getek, those kinda things do really make my day haha i'll make sure tat murid passes my class wif distinction/

"so you're the new teacher?"
"yep. nice to meet you"
"what's ur uni degree, miss?"
"commerce"
"not medicine? too bad. do you know CPR?"
"haha. no. why?"
"because you take my breath away"

gw kalah mutlak..kalah di tempat. tidak mampu membalikan serangan haha.. but no! he didnt get my number. that's one thing i learn frm my ex "dun mix business wif pleasure" hahaha --> see i'm a fast learner, babe :)

alrighty.. i tink the caffeine efect is gone now. i feel kinda sleepy. see you when i see you :)

1 comment:

kezia*anastasia said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA..

never heard of that one before!
that guy deserves a point for creativity *or gombalness? hehehe*