Friday, October 22, 2004

To be or not to be...me?

sumtimes i tink...

wat it feels like when i have things tat i dun have at the moment....would i be happier?
wat it feels like to be in the shoes of the ppl. whom i envy the most....would i be happier?
wat it feels like to be somebody else who is the opposite of me....would i be happier?

how happy would i be if....

i could have everting tat i want..all at the same tyme...would i be better person?
i could plan my history, my past....would i be a better person?
i could undone all the mistakes tat i made....would i be a better person?

i would be a better person if i could...

say things in a straight fwd. manner...would i change into sum1 else?
let loose of my prejudice and fear...would i change into sum1 else?

say what i have to say...and what i want to say...would i change into sum1 else?
decide when to be strict, when to compromise...would i change into sum1 else?

stop looking, comparing, wanting things tat aren't mine...could sum1 tell me how?
get a balance of confidence and humility...could sum1 tell me how?
get a grip on my emotional hype...could sum1 tell me how?

detach past frm present, stay innocent in facing the future...could sum1 tell me how?
forgive, forget, and trust again....could sum1 tell me how?





No comments: