Friday, September 03, 2004


my best fren part 2 Posted by Hello
*picturenya kecil bgt seh*..cman yang plg ujung kiri ituh namanya Christine..tine inih 3 yrs my senior and i look up to her as my role model..tine inih orang yg karakternya paling kuwat dr semuah org yang pernah gw kenal...orgnya punya prinsip..sgt independent, tough, mandiri, pinter banget..orgnya perfectionist, know how to take care of herself..pinter cerita jg..en lucu banget..tegas tp orgnya jg ngejaga perasaan org bgt..en keibuan bgt dhe..pokoknya in term of personality..tis gurl is 9/10 ahahaha..pokoknya if u meet her..u cannot not falling in luv wif her...
on my left n rite r madeline and xen2..these 2 sisters share kinda similar traits if i should say so...mreka discipline bgt, tanggung jawab en devoted to wat they do but passionate as well..especially xen2..kalo ngomong ceplas ceplos..ga pake introduction lgs ke sasaran..hahahaha gw kadang2 sport jantung jg kalo ditegur ama diah..cman i thank God for her..i believe in life we dont only need ppl who pamper us all d time..we need a slap in our face to wake us up and rise..en she is the one who does tat to me hahahaha *tp xen2 jg bs jd shoulder to cry on ko...jus be honest wif her...wat u see is wat u get*
at the other end..tirzaahh..my partner in cryme!! cw inih is all abt luv and caring hahaha she'll take care of ur well being hahhaha kalo ama tirzah tuh gw dimanjain terus..ampe kita udah dibilang kaya lesbong ama semuah orang hahaha tis gurl is vry open, vry liberal in her thinking, vry expressive..she's all abt fun..orgnya ramah bgt sama semuah org..and vry lovable ^_^

bottom lines, we often ask ourselves.wat does it take to make frens to bcome best frens?

for me,these gurls (part 1 and 2) are my best frens bcoz i found tat wif them, i dun have to pretend to be anything...i can show my clueless-ness (it's so annoying hahaha), my embarassing moment or my achievement and success without the fear of being judged or unaccepted...most of all of course, these gurls are my best frens because when i'm in deep mess (lots of times), they dont leave me nor correcting me..they jump into the mess wif me and help me to fix it and push me up out of the deep hole...luv you gurls!

No comments: