Saturday, November 05, 2005

two arrogant people talking

so the conversation went lyke this...

"just heard from around. u are happy now"
"never been happier"
"happier than when you are with me?"
"you and i, rock bottom, the end, nothing."

(he laughs so loud. confidentely)
"you are not getting over me yet. will never"
"you are the one who will never get over me"
"that's why you and i are meant for each other"
"you, might be the one who turned my lyfe upside down.
but him, put it all back in its place."

(he laughs even louder)
"oh well. just trying to shoot my luck there.
but know what? you are truly something"
"You never changed. know what? you used to be more than something.
everything that i ever wanted"
"sincerely, i'm happy for that lucky bastard"
"that's the nicest thing i've ever heard from you"

"take care, carrie"
"i guess, no more mr. big huh?! take care, you"

No comments: