Friday, September 09, 2005

my kryptonite



alrite, since i thought visiting starsign website is not a really positive thing to do, if it starts to become a habit, as i told my good friend today, to stop an addiction, get a new addiction. well for me, instead of letting a new addiction get a hold on me, i got back to my old addiction. I returned to my numero uno visited website, after friendster hahaha, www.vuitton.com
after hours of browsing, i found the perfect item to be added to my wish list, cross my finger, hopefully my papi reads this blog and the wish might come true A.S.A.P or else, there is no harm to leave this blogspot page at his office "unintentionally", rite gurls? hehehe
anyway, debby and bobby if u read this page, look at tat fine purse!! so damn fine huh?! merahnya jg cakep banget..tp yang putih ini kereeenn banget yaa..yunki jg suka pisan siah..duhh mau mau mau mau mau!!
mauuu aaahhh....mau ke jakarta ah tis wiken!! ajakinn papii..then we could drop by di PS..thenn may bee...may beee may beee!!!
Christinee...tau gaa..kmrn me ke PI and saw ur mini monogram..ada yang baru..cakepnya edaaann..cantik sekali bentuknya kaya kubus gituh..talinya kaya baly, dua warna terus ada kantonya dua...kamu banget euy!! sangat sporty *tp gw jg mau..tapiii mahaaalll* duehh
ohhh weelll...the more i see the website, the more desperate i become...truly, there's olweis be sumthing tat u have to admit is your biggest weakness, your kryptonite, it can be a thing or a person or a moment or a feeling or watever. everytime you come into contact with your kryptonite, u just make a fool of urself, wanting it badly...couldnt sleep at nite, smile on ur face when u talk abt the thing, and when finally u get the thing, even the bt-es saddest mood cant hold u down no more..well may i introduce to u, my kryptonite, brand du franc, the two powerful words, Louis Vuitton

No comments: