Friday, August 27, 2004

my best frens (part1)



wise men say it is good to suround yourself wif people of different personalities, that way you will see different perspectives of lives. Not only my best frens are possessing different characters wif me, but all of them are very strong too in terms of their characters.

There is, of course, the negative side of having strong-character frens, that is they will always be arguments and point of indifference..there will be frictions because these frens would not tolerate their characters.

Tat's okai for me...i respect and adore people who are strong in their characters..people who are content wif themselves..who have principles and values...and if i am having these kinda people to be my best frens..i consider myself to be more than lucky ^_^

having strong character doesnt always mean to be dominant ato gahar ato jalu gituh ehhehehe san2 one of my bestgurl..is so not macho at all...malahan diah model yang kaya anak2 gituh..so bubbly and cheerful..but dun be-fooled by the look..despite all the cutey-bubbly look..she is the monica (from Friends) of the group..she knows how to do..EVERYTHING! she is the one who remembers evrybody bday..en yang sibuk cari2 kado juga..smenjak dket ma san2..i learn how to clean my house..guah jadi tau all cleaning and cooking products ahahhaha *before, i only knew beauty product*...tis is the gurl who knows how to set her priorities rite...olweis on time..n berdedikasi tinggi..and SELALU nolongin temen2nya..ngurusin urusan rumah tangga...dari bebersih rumah ampe ngurusin surat2..we can olweis depend on her

my very best fren..burut is the exact opposite of me...even til now i still couldn't believe tat we can become best frens..guah tipe yang suka basa basi en she is the straight to the point type...guah yg mushy2 type en she's the macho-gurl..i'm into poetry ands she is into maths..we hav completely diff. dreams in life..diff. ideal lifestyle..but it's amazing how we could draw a line in the middle and complement in the area of weaknesses of each other...she's the one who brings stability in my ever changing life..and the one who brings reality into my emotional state of mind

my bebeh mariaa..is the fren whom i thought paling mirip ama gw in term of charachters...only slightly more advance ahhahaha she's always the life of the party..the trendsetter and the one evrione turns to for luve advice...jus like oprah...cicinya semuah orang ^_^ tis bebeh is the one who brings colour and depth into my life
my 3 best frens
Posted by Hello


No comments: